Creatinine Level is 8.7 in IgAN How to Treat It without Dialysis2014-08-17 06:57
If creatinine level is 8.7 in IgA Nephropathy, how to treat it without dialysis? In response to this inquiry, we provide analysis as below. Read on or chat with our online doctor now for free and professional help.
What does creatinine level is 8.7 in IgAN mean?
This diagnosis indicates that patients with this disorder have developed into end-stage renal disease (ESRD) with loss of most kidney function. At this stage, the kidneys fail to work properly to excrete wastes and extra fluid. As toxins and excess fluid build up within the body, patients may experience life-threatening symptoms or complications. Generally, dialysis is suggested to replace part of the kidneys’ function to sustain life.
How to treat creatinine level is 8.7 in IgAN without dialysis?
Thanks to the continual advancement of modern medical science, alternative option to dialysis has been developed to manage this disorder effectively. The remedy is called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. (Click Here to watch the video introduction)
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a holistic treatment with aim at treating kidney failure from the root cause. Selected herbal medicines are externally used to protect the remaining renal function, expand the blood vessels, improve the micro-circulation, eliminate harmful substances out of the body, repair the renal impairment, and greatly raise the overall kidney function. In this way, kidney damage will not aggravate in the future and complete renal failure can be avoided successfully.
If you or someone you know is suffering from creatinine level is 8.7 in IgAN want to find a way to prevent dialysis, you are advised to consider taking Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. Want to get free evaluation for our featured therapy? Please Email us at email@example.com with your detailed disease information. We will reply you soon within 24 hours. Take care please!
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Symptoms creatinine 8.7 avoid dialysis IgA Nephropathy and creatinine 8.7
- Pre: Creatinine 4.8 in IgAN Should I Be Ready for Dialysis or Transplant
- Next: IgA Nephropathy with Gouty Arthritis Not Relieved by Paracetamol is Tramadol Safe
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy with Gouty Arthritis Not Relieved by Paracetamol is Tramadol Safe
- Creatinine Level is 8.7 in IgAN How to Treat It without Dialysis
- Creatinine 4.8 in IgAN Should I Be Ready for Dialysis or Transplant
- Life Duration of Creatinine 8 on Dialysis Due to IgA Nephropathy
- IgA Nephropathy:Treat Flank Pain Naturally
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis