Life Duration of Creatinine 8 on Dialysis Due to IgA Nephropathy2014-05-31 06:18
“My husband has been suffering from creatinine 8 on dialysis due to IgA Nephropathy. Could you please suggest on his life duration? Thanks in advance.” After getting this query, we provide analysis as below. Read on or chat with our online doctor for free and professional advice.
Hello, Madam, we have got your inquiry and sorry to hear that your husband has been suffering from creatinine 8 on dialysis due to IgA Nephropathy. Given below is our explanation about his life expectancy. Hope it really helps!
Generally speaking, people who are undergoing dialysis have average life duration around 3-5 years. However, the individualized life span vary from case to case. If you are interested to get an exact answer in his case, please Email us at email@example.com with his test reports or detailed illness information. Our kidney doctor will analyze it and reply you soon.
In addition, we would like to offer suggestions on helping him significantly prolong the life expectancy. In case of creatinine 8 on dialysis with IgA Nephropathy, latest treatment known as Blood Pollution Therapy is recommended to help him prevent further decline of renal function, remove blood stasis, supplement essential elements to the blood, repair the damaged kidneys, and greatly improve the kidney capacity. In this way, the frequency of dialysis can be reduced gradually. In favorable cases, patient can even get off the therapy and live a normal, long life with their own kidneys.
If you still have any question about managing his condition of creatinine 8 on dialysis due to IgA Nephropathy, please feel free to leave your doubt in the section as below. It’s our pleasure to share helpful advice. Thanks for your time!
- Tag: Dialysis IgA Nephropathy Creatinine 8
- Pre: IgA Nephropathy:Treat Flank Pain Naturally
- Next: Creatinine 4.8 in IgAN Should I Be Ready for Dialysis or Transplant
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy with Gouty Arthritis Not Relieved by Paracetamol is Tramadol Safe
- Creatinine Level is 8.7 in IgAN How to Treat It without Dialysis
- Creatinine 4.8 in IgAN Should I Be Ready for Dialysis or Transplant
- Life Duration of Creatinine 8 on Dialysis Due to IgA Nephropathy
- IgA Nephropathy:Treat Flank Pain Naturally
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis