Creatinine 4.8 in IgAN Should I Be Ready for Dialysis or Transplant2014-06-20 02:57
“I have creatinine 4.8 with IgA Nephropathy. Should I be ready for dialysis or kidney transplant? Please advise.” After receiving this inquiry, we provide explanation as below. If you have similar doubt, please read on or chat with our online doctor now for free help.
How are you? We have got your query regarding your diagnosis of creatinine 4.8 in IgAN. For your current condition, it is too early to start dialysis or kidney transplant. Moreover, there is alternative natural treatment which can ensure favorable prognosis. Herbal remedy called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is just such kind of option.
Nowadays, Osmotherapy is getting more and more popular among kidney patients throughout the world. More than twenty years’ clinical experiences have shown the therapy is quite effective in treating various kidney diseases including IgA kidney disease.
Other than conventional oral drugs, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an external application of herb medicine. During the treatment process, patients just need to lie on bed with two medicine packages attached to their kidney region. By using modern penetrant and osmosis devices, herbal medicine ingredients can arrive at renal lesion directly and then take effect to expand the blood vessels, anti-inflammation, remove blood stasis, repair the impaired renal inherent cells and tissue, restore the kidney function, and regulate the body’s immune system.
If patients with creatinine 4.8 in IgAN can take Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as soon as possible, they can definitely normalized their high level and prevent dialysis or kidney transplant successfully. To learn more detailed introduction about our featured treatment, please click Here. Hope it is helpful for your better understanding. Anything unclear? Leave your doubt in the following section. Glad to share helpful information!
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Symptoms IgA Nephropathy and creatinine 4.8 creatinine 4.8 avoid dialysis
- Pre: Life Duration of Creatinine 8 on Dialysis Due to IgA Nephropathy
- Next: Creatinine Level is 8.7 in IgAN How to Treat It without Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy with Gouty Arthritis Not Relieved by Paracetamol is Tramadol Safe
- Creatinine Level is 8.7 in IgAN How to Treat It without Dialysis
- Creatinine 4.8 in IgAN Should I Be Ready for Dialysis or Transplant
- Life Duration of Creatinine 8 on Dialysis Due to IgA Nephropathy
- IgA Nephropathy:Treat Flank Pain Naturally
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis