Kidney Failure and Creatinine Level 13 What does It Mean2014-05-26 09:06
If a person has been diagnosed of Kidney Failure and creatinine level 13, what does it mean? We have got consulted about this question for many times. To help persons who have similar doubt, we provide analysis as below. Read the following section for more information. Want to get personalized advice? Chat with our online doctor for free and professional help.
Serum creatinine level can be used to determine whether the kidneys are functioning normally. The normal range for adults is about 0.5-1.3 mg/dL. When this level begins to increase, around 50% or more of renal function has been lost.
So, what does Kidney Failure and creatinine level 13 mean?
It indicates that patients have progressed to end-stage renal disease (ESRD) with loss of most kidney capacity. This level is too high and prompt treatment is quite essential to bring it down and present the disease’s further deterioration. Otherwise, the disease will be fatal.
Usually, when creatinine level rises above 5-6, dialysis is suggested to help remove toxins and excess fluid out of the body. It is always advisable to consult the doctor for the most suitable form of dialysis. Or, feel free to Email us at email@example.com to get advice from our kidney experts.
As is known, dialysis is just a kind of renal replacement therapy which can help relieve the symptoms but fails to prevent the disease’s continual deterioration. Therefore, while undergoing this therapy, patients are also suggested to take strategies to inhibit further decline of renal function and protect the residual kidney capacity. With kidneys working better and better, high creatinine level can be brought down fundamentally.
Hope the above suggestions can be helpful for your better understanding of managing your Kidney Failure and creatinine level 13. Still have anything unclear? Feel free to let us know. It’s our pleasure to share free help for your better improvement!
- Tag: Kidney Failure Diagnosis Kidney Failure and creatinine 13
- Pre: Creatinine 600 in Kidney Failure: Does It Indicate Dialysis
- Next: 5.2 Creatinine Level on Dialysis How to Reverse Kidney Failure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What does It Means If You Have 25% Kidney Function Left
- Does Legs Numbness Means the Kidney is Failing
- My Creatinine Level Increase from 1.7 to 2.3 Is this the Start of Kidney Failure
- 5.2 Creatinine Level on Dialysis How to Reverse Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure and Creatinine Level 13 What does It Mean
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis