Hot Compress Therapy-The Alternative Treatment of Dialysis2016-05-31 15:33
Dialysis as one of the most common treatment for kidney failure, it will bring some side effects while relieving those symptoms caused by kidney disease. What’s more, it will cost a large amount of money and time, so people are seeking some other alternative treatments to treat kidney failure.
Is there any alternative treatment of dialysis?
After years of research and clinical experience doctors invented a series of effective treatment for kidney failure based on traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, one of the most famous one is Hot Compress Therapy. With the help of this treatment, kidney failure patient can get a chance to live a quality life without dialysis.
What is the treatment effects of Hot Compress Therapy?
Short-term treatment effects:
- Alleviation in anemia, fatigue and poor appetite and insomnia.
- feel warm in your limbs and your face will seem ruddy
- urine volume increases and cotton-like materials can be found in urine
Long-term treatment effects:
-Serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen level decreases
-Kidney function is improved and also protein and blood in urine can be reduced effectively
However, this treatment are not suitable for all the patients. Our doctor will prescribe this treatment according to the patient’s own condition.
If you want to know whether you are suitable for Hot Compress Therapy or not or want to take some alternative treatments of dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No matter which way you choose, please write your contact way clearly, so that we can get in touch with you timely.
- Tag: Kidney Failure Treatment Alternative of Dialysis Hot compress therapy
- Pre: Why Kidney Failure Patient with Creatinine 9.1 Need to Take Dialysis
- Next: Kidney Transplant and Dialysis for Kidney Failure