Kidney Transplant and Dialysis for Kidney Failure2016-06-02 17:16
As we all know, kidney transplant and dialysis are the most common ways for treating kidney failure, but not all the people can take them.
Why not all the kidney failure patient can take transplant?
1. It will take a long time to find the donor, not all the patient can wait so long
2. It will cost a large amount of money, not all the patient can afford to it
3. It has strict physical condition demand, for patient with serious heart disease, high blood pressure and other complications they are not recommend to take transplant.
4. After the operation, patient has to take long times of medicines to anti rejection, even this, the new kidney may goes to failure again.
Is dialysis the only option for patient who cannot take kidney transplant?
Dialysis as one of the most common treatment of kidney failure it can help the patient live better by relieving some of the symptoms and in the past it is considered to be the only way to support the patient who cannot take renal transplant. But in our day, as the development of modern technologies, many Chinese Medicines have been invented to treat kidney failure, moreover, they have better curative effect, among them, the Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is considered to be the best effective one.
If you want to know more details about those alternative treatments of kidney transplant and dialysis or want to treat kidney failure effectively, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Failure Dialysis Kidney Transplant Kidney Failure Treatment
- Pre: Hot Compress Therapy-The Alternative Treatment of Dialysis
- Next: Kidney Failure with Creatinine 4.8: Is there Any Way to Treat It