What Can Cause High BUN and High Creatinine Levels in Kidney Failure
What can cause high BUN and high creatinine level? And how manage the high BUN and high creatinine levels? This two questions may be confused most of the kidney failure patients, and they want to get the right answers and suggestions as more as possible.
High blood urea nitrogen (BUN) level and high creatinine level are familiar for kidney failure patients, and even the end stage failure patients, as the two levels are always signs of kidney damaged severely.
What can cause high BUN and high creatinine levels in kidney failure?
As we know, both urea nitrogen and creatinine are the waste products in blood, which are mainly excreted by kidneys. As urea nitrogen and creatinine are small molecule materials, which can be still excreted when the kidneys are damaged slightly. However, when kidneys are damaged severely, and patients have less than 50% kidney function, the BUN and creatinine levels will be higher than the normal level. From this analysis, we can know that kidney damage is the main cause of high BUN and high creatinine levels.
How to manage high BUN and high creatinine levels in kidney failure?
When kidneys cant do a good job, people will find some therapy which can help replace the kidneys to function well. So the common treatment for high BUN and high creatinine levels is dialysis, which can lower the two levels effectively. However, between the interval of dialysis, they will easily raise again. So dialysis is not the basic method to lower the two levels fundamentally.
In order to lower high BUN and high creatinine levels fundamentally, patients need to have effective treatment to repair their kidney damage and improve their kidney function. We recommend these patients to have have our special Chinese therapies, which can help purify patients’ blood and repair the damaged kidney tissues. Through this therapy, patients use some kinds of Chinese herbs, which can help transport more blood and oxygens to damaged kidney cells. And through the systemic kidney treatment, kidney function can be improved and high BUN and creatinine levels can be improved naturally.
- Tag: Creatinine Dialysis Kidney Failure Treatment
- Previous：Treatment for Stage 4 Kidney Failure Patients other Than Dialysis
- Next：Health Benefits of Fenugreek for Kidney Failure Patients
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Stage 4 Kidney Disease with High Blood Pressure How to Prevent It from Uremia
- Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine Level Above 4.0 Is It a Problem
- Are there any New Ways to Save the Failed Transplant Kidney
- Creatine 5.8 in Kidney Failure is It the Time to Take Dialysis
- How to Reduce High Blood Urea in Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy with Elevated Creatinine 5 Years How to Control It
- Diabetes with High Blood Pressure and High Creatinine Level Can It be Reversed Back
- What are the Complications of Removal a Kidney Stone with Cysts on the Kidney
- What are the Usual Recommendations for Nephrotic Syndrome Patient
- What is the Treatment for People with 8.1cm Kidney Cyst
- Is Creatinine Levels Fluctuate in Chronic Kidney Disease