What Can Cause High BUN and High Creatinine Levels in Kidney Failure
What can cause high BUN and high creatinine level? And how manage the high BUN and high creatinine levels? This two questions may be confused most of the kidney failure patients, and they want to get the right answers and suggestions as more as possible.
High blood urea nitrogen (BUN) level and high creatinine level are familiar for kidney failure patients, and even the end stage failure patients, as the two levels are always signs of kidney damaged severely.
What can cause high BUN and high creatinine levels in kidney failure?
As we know, both urea nitrogen and creatinine are the waste products in blood, which are mainly excreted by kidneys. As urea nitrogen and creatinine are small molecule materials, which can be still excreted when the kidneys are damaged slightly. However, when kidneys are damaged severely, and patients have less than 50% kidney function, the BUN and creatinine levels will be higher than the normal level. From this analysis, we can know that kidney damage is the main cause of high BUN and high creatinine levels.
How to manage high BUN and high creatinine levels in kidney failure?
When kidneys cant do a good job, people will find some therapy which can help replace the kidneys to function well. So the common treatment for high BUN and high creatinine levels is dialysis, which can lower the two levels effectively. However, between the interval of dialysis, they will easily raise again. So dialysis is not the basic method to lower the two levels fundamentally.
In order to lower high BUN and high creatinine levels fundamentally, patients need to have effective treatment to repair their kidney damage and improve their kidney function. We recommend these patients to have have our special Chinese therapies, which can help purify patients’ blood and repair the damaged kidney tissues. Through this therapy, patients use some kinds of Chinese herbs, which can help transport more blood and oxygens to damaged kidney cells. And through the systemic kidney treatment, kidney function can be improved and high BUN and creatinine levels can be improved naturally.
- Tag: Dialysis Kidney Failure Treatment Creatinine
- Previous：Treatment for Stage 4 Kidney Failure Patients other Than Dialysis
- Next：Health Benefits of Fenugreek for Kidney Failure Patients
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine Level 7.1 Do I Need to Take Dialysis Now
- What would be the Best Treatment for Poor Kidney Function
- Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine Level 5.4 How to Improve Kidney Function
- Can Kidney Failure Patient with 25% Kidney Function Stop Dialysis
- Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease with GFR of 28 How to Treat It
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- Is Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease Curable
- Lupus Nephritis with 10% Kidney Function is there any Chance to Cure It
- Are there any Alternative Treatments for Dialysis
- What is the Best Treatment for Kidney Disease Patient with GFR 54
- Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Phosphorus
- What Exactly is the Curative Effect of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy