Is Lupus Deadly2013-09-09 10:25
Is Lupus deadly? For people who are newly diagnosed with Lupus, they are not familiar with Lupus and of course, they have no awareness about how serious Lupus is and what will happen if one is affected by Lupus. Here, we will give an introduction about how Lupus affect one’s life and whether lupus is deadly or not.
How does Lupus affect one’s life?
As for Lupus, firstly we need to know it is an autoimmune disease that can affect various parts of the body, including the skin, joints, heart, lungs, blood, kidneys and brain. Since the occurrence of Lupus is related with immune system, so the treatment for this illness must be able to normalize immune system and increase immunity.
In medicines, there are different types of Lupus and once being attacked by Lupus, patients will run high risk for fever, rash, mucosa ulcer, joint pain, Raynaud’s phenomenon and so on. For this reason, a timely diagnosis and treatment is very essential for Lupus patients to live a high quality life.
Is Lupus deadly?
One will not die immediately or within a short time once being affected by Lupus, but if the illness is left alone, various deadly illnesses like Lupus Nephritis, brain problem, heart disease, and lung disease will be caused. Therefore, a tight control of Lupus is very beneficial for patients to prolong their life span.
As for the treatment for Lupus, Immunotherapy is suggested. Immunotherapy is a treatment that can help to normalize and strengthen immune system. Lupus is an autoimmune disease, so a regulation of immune system is very essential. For Lupus patients, as long as immune system is normalized and performs functions effective to fight against antigen, further damages to their body can be avoided successfully. Immunotherapy is a combination of western medicine and Chinese medicine. If you are interested in this treatment, please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- Do Natural Treatments Benefit to High Creatinine Level for One with Diabetic Nephropathy
- GFR 28 with Hypertensive: How to Improve Renal Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Does GFR 48 Mean for One with Diabetic Nephropathy
- Chronic Kidney Failure with 456 Creatinine level: How Can I Avoid Dialysis
- Creatinine 435 with Protein Urine: How to Remove these for a Diabetic Nephropathy Patient