Is GFR 16 Bad for a Person with Purpura Nephritis2014-05-19 11:28
Is GFR 16 bad for a person with Purpura Nephritis? We have got asked about this question. If you have similar doubt, read the following article to learn more. Or, chat with our online doctor for free advice.
What does GFR 16 with Purpura Nephritis mean?
This diagnosis indicates that the patient has progressed to stage 4 kidney disease with severe decrease of renal function. At this advanced stage of renal disease, one may present symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, fatigue, swelling, etc. If not controlled effectively, the disease will deteriorate gradually.
Is GFR 16 bad for a person with Purpura Nephritis?
The answer is “YES”. Left untreated, the patient will develop into end stage renal disease and have to undergo dialysis to maintain alive.
While, is there any way to stop the continual aggravation of Purpura Nephritis and GFR 16? Fortunately, the answer is “YES”.
Thanks to the continual advancement of modern medical technology, such a holistic approach has been developed in China. It is widely known as Top Seven TCM Therapies. Methods that are involved in this systematic treatment include hot compress therapy, enema, cycle therapy, full bath therapy, foot bath, moxibustion, and oral Chinese herb medicine.
Depending on individualized illness situation, one or more of these therapies will be chosen to form a comprehensive treatment. Chinese medicine therapies can work to preserve the remaining kidney function, stop the excessive inflammatory response, remove blood stasis, repair the damaged renal inherent cells and tissues, and greatly raise the GFR level.
By doing this, the disease will not progress in the future and patient can enjoy a fully, normal life. If you are interested to learn more about our featured treatments, please check Here. Thanks for your time!
- Tag: Purpura Nephritis Basic Purpura Nephritis and GFR 16
- Pre: How Is Lupus Deadly
- Next: Stages of Lupus Nephritis and the Treatment of It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis