How to Treat Lupus Nephritis with 30% Kidney Function2016-03-06 14:50
Lupus Nephritis is caused by immune disorder. If patients’ kidney function declines to 30%, it means Stage 3 CKD. If left untreated, it may aggravate into end stage kidney failure gradually.How to Treat Lupus Nephritis with 30% Kidney Function
Why kidney function declines in Lupus Nephritis?
As we know, Lupus Nephritis is triggered by systemic lupus, which is caused by abnormal immune system. The abnormal immune system can’t eliminate immune complexes from the body. As these immune complexes build up in the blood, they will cause inflammatory reactions and damage kidney functioning tissues directly. As kidney functioning tissues are damaged, kidney function level declines gradually.
How to treat Lupus Nephritis with 30% kidney function?
According to the causes of Lupus Nephritis, the effective treatments should be able to remove immune complexes and repair damaged kidney cells.
In the past, doctors usually use steroids and immunosuppressants to inhibit the inflammatory reactions caused by immune complexes and ease patients’ proteinuria through weakening the immune system. However, these medicines increase the risk of infections and may cause some side effects such as moon face, swelling, slow growth, bone disease, low immune ability, and so on.
Since the conventional medicines are unable to remove the pathogenic factors and repair damaged kidney cells, numerous nephrologists try to find some innovative therapies. Fortunately, they do create such a therapy, called Immunotherapy.
This therapy is one combination of traditional Chinese medicine and modern medicine technology. On one hand, it can remove immune complexes from the body successfully. On the other hand, it can nourish damaged kidney cells, improve the self-healing ability of impaired kidney cells and regulate the immune system for improving patients’ kidney function and preventing the relapse of Lupus Nephritis.
If you want to treat Lupus Nephritis and improve the declined kidney function, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Kidney function Lupus Nephritis Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Pre: How to Prevent Lupus Nephritis from Going into Kidney Failure
- Next: What Is The Effective Treatment for Chronic Lupus Nephritis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Is There an Alternative Treatment for One with Lupus Nephritis
- What are the Alternative Treatments for Lupus Nephritis Patients with Itching
- Can Lupus Nephritis Patients Survive Without Kidney Transplant
- What Treatment is Effective for Treating Lupus Nephritis
- Lupus Nephritis Patient Should Pay Attention to High Blood Pressure
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis