Lupus Nephritis with Increasing Creatinine:What Should We do2014-03-05 03:01
Lupus Nephritis is an autoimmune renal disorders caused by SLE.Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a family disease and has higher risk of leading to renal damage.Recently,some Lupus Nephritis patients suffer from increasing Creatinine.What should they do?Follow our descriptions and find the answers.
Lupus Nephritis with Increasing Creatinine
For Lupus Nephritis patients,they have dysfunctional immune system so as to fail to protect our body from virus and bacteria.On the stands of immune system perspective,we call bacteria and virus antigen.While immune system in our body produce antibody.Therefore antibody and antigen form together thus leading to the production of immune complex.Under normal circumstances,kidney has the function of removing immune complex timely and immediately.But for lupus nephritis patients,immune complex deposits in our kidney thus leading to inflammation response.What’s worse,inflammation response continues at the same time the formation of immune complex never stops.Therefore immune complex continues to do damage to kidney.Does kidney damage lead to increasing creatinine?
Creatinine is a metabolic wastes and toxins,which needs kidney to be filtered out of the body in the form of urine.When kidney damage continues to develop,creatinine will deposit in our body increasing creatinine level.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is based on Chinese medicines.Chinese medicines are famous for treating kidney disease from root perspective.As Chinese medicines have slower effectiveness,many kidney disease patients complain about it.In order to overcome this advantage,Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can be externally used thus working renal damage by expanding blood vessels,anti-inflammation,anti-coagulation and degradation of extracellular matrix.Further speaking,it repairs renal damage and recovers renal functions.Meanwhile it also adjust immune system.As kidney functions are improved gradually and increasingly,creatinine level will be lowered day by day.
If you are interested in our therapies to treat Lupus Nephritis with increasing Creatinine,email to email@example.com with patient’s information and our experts give you a reply with specific guidance for free.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Lupus Nephritis Treatment Lupus Nephritis Symptoms Lupus Nephritis and Increasing Creatinine
- Pre: Lupus Nephritis and Ammonia Smell
- Next: Lupus Nephritis with 25% Kidney Functions:What Should We Do?
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Is There an Alternative Treatment for One with Lupus Nephritis
- What are the Alternative Treatments for Lupus Nephritis Patients with Itching
- Can Lupus Nephritis Patients Survive Without Kidney Transplant
- What Treatment is Effective for Treating Lupus Nephritis
- Lupus Nephritis Patient Should Pay Attention to High Blood Pressure
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis