Urea 140 & Creatinine 4.7 in Lupus Nephritis What is Best Treatment2014-05-19 06:23
If an individual has been diagnosed of urea 140 and creatinine 4.7 with Lupus Nephritis, what is the best treatment option? In the following article, let’s talk about this issue together. Prefer to talking directly? Chat with our online doctor for free and professional advice.
Is urea 140 and creatinine 4.7 in Lupus Nephritis serious?
Generally speaking, a person with this condition is in a quite severe situation in which moderate decrease of renal function has occurred. This is a critical point to take effective treatment which can help reduce the high levels and prevent the disease’s further deterioration. In favorable cases, the renal disorder can even be successfully reversed.
What is the best treatment for urea 140 and creatinine 4.7 in Lupus Nephritis?
Since each person’s disease condition is special, the most suitable choice of therapy depends on personalized diagnosis. It is always advisable to consult the doctor for the best option.
In modern medical science, a natural treatment known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has been proven quite effective in treating kidney disorder caused by lupus. So here, we would like to give a general introduction about this remedy for your reference.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a featured treatment of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital of China. It is an external application of Chinese herb medicine with no adverse effects. The main functions of this therapy include dilate the blood vessels, improve the micro-circulation, prevent the inflammatory reaction in the kidneys, anti-coagulation, degrade and eliminate harmful substances, repair the impaired kidneys, and recover the overall renal function.
If you are interested to learn more detailed introduction, please click Here to watch the video. Hope it really helps. Still have anything unclear? Please let us know. Glad to share free suggestions. Take care please!
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Lupus Nephritis Treatment Lupus Nephritis and Creatinine 4.7 urea 140
- Pre: Lupus Nephritis with 25% Kidney Functions:What Should We Do?
- Next: 5th Stage Kidney Disease Due to Lupus Is There Any Natural Medicine
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Is There an Alternative Treatment for One with Lupus Nephritis
- What are the Alternative Treatments for Lupus Nephritis Patients with Itching
- Can Lupus Nephritis Patients Survive Without Kidney Transplant
- What Treatment is Effective for Treating Lupus Nephritis
- Lupus Nephritis Patient Should Pay Attention to High Blood Pressure
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis