Lupus Nephritis:Creatinine 5 and Edema to Avoid Dialysis2014-06-08 07:46
SLE patients are easily to get Lupus Nephritis.Some lupus nephritis patients suffer from creatinine 5 and edema.Meanwhile they also need dialysis in the near future.What should they do to avoid dialysis?How do they relieve creatinine 5 and edema?Follow our descriptions and find the answers.
If you have any questions about lupus nephritis,click online doctors directly.
How does lupus nephritis lead to Creatinine 5 and edema?
Lupus nephritis is mainly caused by the dysfunctional immune system.Kidney damage causes creatinine 5 and edema.Under normal circumstances,immune system protects our body from bacteria and virus.However,the dysfunctional immune system form immune complex thus accumulating in the renal area and causing inflammation response.When inflammation response continues consistently,kidney damage will occur.
Kidney has important renal functions such as filtration function and balance function.
Our body produces metabolic wastes and toxins everyday.Creatinine is one of metabolic wastes and toxins which depends on kidney to be removed out of the body in the form of urine.Filtration function is the main function.The damaged kidney leads to creatinine 5.
Our body needs water stably.The excess water will be eliminated out of the body depending on kidney.For lupus nephritis patients,the excess water will build up in our body thus leading to edema.
Creatinine 5 is a high level that patients will have dialysis in near future.Many patients are afraid of dialysis thus searching for replacement therapy to slow down the progression of kidney disease and lower creatinine level.
In our hospital,there are many treatments to lower creatinine level such as Medicated Bath and Blood Purification.Meanwhile Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy also works on kidney directly thus helping kidney self-recovery.
If you have any questions about Lupus Nephritis or treatment,email to email@example.com with patient’s information and our experts will give you a reply with specific guidance.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Lupus Nephritis Treatment Lupus Nephritis and Creatinine 5 Lupus Nephritis and Edema Lupus Nephritis and Dialysis
- Pre: Stabilize Creatinine Level 4.3 for Lupus and Stage 4 CKD Patient
- Next: 3.8 Creatinine Level in Lupus Nephritis: Can Chinese Medicine Help
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Is There an Alternative Treatment for One with Lupus Nephritis
- What are the Alternative Treatments for Lupus Nephritis Patients with Itching
- Can Lupus Nephritis Patients Survive Without Kidney Transplant
- What Treatment is Effective for Treating Lupus Nephritis
- Lupus Nephritis Patient Should Pay Attention to High Blood Pressure
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis