The Diagnosis Of Nephritis Syndrome2013-09-07 19:21
In the diagnosis of Nephritis Syndrome, Patient needs to have a series of examinations to make sure his real condition. And these include three aspects: patient’s symptoms, lab tests and other examinations.
The examination of Symptoms
In this kind of examination, doctor will check if the patient have edema, and ask patent questions to know if he has symptoms like itching, nausea, vomiting, sleepless problems and so on. Knowing these informations, doctor can judge how serious the patient’s condition is.
Patient with Nephritis Syndrome need to have many lab tests, and here is the list:
·Routine urine tests: If patient just has nephropathy, the amount of protein in his urine of 24 hours is no more than 0.1g/kg, and little blood cells may appear sometimes. If patient has nephritic nephropathy, patient will have proteinuria, and there will be blood urine.
·Renal function tests: The renal function of patient with simple nephropathy is generally normal, and there may be mild and temporary azotemia in the period of less urine. Patient with nephritic nephropathy will have renal insufficiency of different degrees, as well as high level of creatinine and urea.
·Blood tests: Blood tests include many aspects. When patient has hypoproteinemia, the ratio of albumin and globulin will be opposite comparing with its normal condition, and globulin and serum cholesterol will increase obviously. By the examination of Serum immunology, doctor can judge patient’s nephritis syndrome is primary or secondary. Besides, the examination of IgG’s ingredient can reflect the selectivity of protein, which is also helpful to judge it is primary or secondary.
Image examination: Such as B-ultrasonography, which can check the damage degree of kidney, or check if the kidneys have congenital malformation.
Renal biopsy: This may be the most accurate method to check patient’s kidney condition, but it is a little painful.
These above are the common method to diagnose Nephritis Syndrome, and they are not detailed enough. Besides, there are many other methods to diagnose this disease. If you want to know anything, or if you have any problem, you can contact our online experts, and we are glad to help you.
- Pre: None
- Next: The Effect of Calcium and Phosphorus in Nephrotic Syndrome
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What to Do If Creatinine Level is 4 with Nephrotic Syndrome
- Is 7.0 Creatinine Level Too High for Nephrotic Syndrome Patients
- 25% Kidney Function in Nephrotic Syndrome Can I Live a Normal Life
- The Effect of Calcium and Phosphorus in Nephrotic Syndrome
- The Diagnosis Of Nephritis Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis