Is 7.0 Creatinine Level Too High for Nephrotic Syndrome Patients2014-06-07 08:57
Once we got consulted about this question, “Is 7.0 creatinine level too high for Nephrotic Syndrome patients?” To help people who have similar inquiry, we provide detailed explanation as below. Read on to learn more. Or, chat with our online doctor for free and professional help.
What does 7.0 creatinine level in Nephrotic Syndrome mean?
This diagnosis indicates that patients have progressed to stage 5 kidney disease with loss of most renal function. At this point, the kidneys are unable to function adequately to sustain life. Renal replacement therapy like dialysis or a kidney transplant becomes necessary. But either of the therapy fails to improve the kidney damage. Patients may still eventually developed into complete renal failure.
Is there alternative natural treatment for 7.0 creatinine level in Nephrotic Syndrome?
The good news is that if patients do not want to take dialysis or kidney transplant, they have other choice of better treatment. The nation’s renowned nephrologists have invented a natural herbal remedy known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. (Click Here to watch the video introduction)
As a holistic approach, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can not only eliminate the symptoms like high creatinine but also repair the damaged kidneys and greatly improve the remaining renal function. Under this therapy, the disease will not progress in the future. Patients can enjoy a fully, normal and long life.
In order to get the most satisfying curative effects, patients with 7.0 creatinine level in Nephrotic Syndrome are suggested to adopt early and systematic treatment as soon as possible. Whenever there is any question about managing your kidney disease, feel free to let us know. We will try our best to share helpful suggestions. Take care please!
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis Nephrotic Syndrome and creatinine 7.0
- Pre: 25% Kidney Function in Nephrotic Syndrome Can I Live a Normal Life
- Next: What to Do If Creatinine Level is 4 with Nephrotic Syndrome
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What to Do If Creatinine Level is 4 with Nephrotic Syndrome
- Is 7.0 Creatinine Level Too High for Nephrotic Syndrome Patients
- 25% Kidney Function in Nephrotic Syndrome Can I Live a Normal Life
- The Effect of Calcium and Phosphorus in Nephrotic Syndrome
- The Diagnosis Of Nephritis Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis