25% Kidney Function in Nephrotic Syndrome Can I Live a Normal Life2014-05-26 02:52
For patients who have been diagnosed of 25% kidney function in Nephrotic Syndrome, they often wonder whether they can live a normal life with this disorder. Today, let’s talk about this issue together. Have a question? Consult our online doctor for free help.
What does 25% kidney function in Nephrotic Syndrome mean?
This diagnosis indicates that patients have developed into stage 4 kidney disease with severe decrease of renal function. When kidneys are functioning at only 25%, patients will present serious symptoms like proteinuria, swelling or edema, fatigue or tiredness, itchy skin, poor appetite, etc. If not controlled effectively, patients will progress to end-stage renal disease over time.
Can patients with 25% kidney function in Nephrotic Syndrome live a normal life?
Fortunately, the answer is “YES”, as effective treatment has been developed to prevent the disease’s continual deterioration as well as greatly promote the kidney capacity. Herbal remedy called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a good example.
Different from traditional medication therapy, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a holistic approach with aims at eliminating the root cause of kidney disorder and restoring the overall renal function. As an innovative development of traditional Chinese medicine, Osmotherapy is an external application of herb medicine without adverse effects to human body. To learn more detailed introduction, please click Here.
In addition, there are also other Chinese medicine treatments that can be used to ensure better curative effects of 25% kidney function in Nephrotic Syndrome including full bath therapy, foot bath, moxibustion, cycle therapy, etc. You can browse on our website to know more information. Anything unclear? Leave your doubt in the message board as below. We will try our best to share helpful advice. Keep well!
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis Nephrotic Syndrome and 25% kidney function
- Pre: The Effect of Calcium and Phosphorus in Nephrotic Syndrome
- Next: Is 7.0 Creatinine Level Too High for Nephrotic Syndrome Patients
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What to Do If Creatinine Level is 4 with Nephrotic Syndrome
- Is 7.0 Creatinine Level Too High for Nephrotic Syndrome Patients
- 25% Kidney Function in Nephrotic Syndrome Can I Live a Normal Life
- The Effect of Calcium and Phosphorus in Nephrotic Syndrome
- The Diagnosis Of Nephritis Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis