Treatment for Steroid-Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome Patient2016-10-06 15:21
Nephrotic Syndrome is one of most common kidney disease in children. In most cases, patients’ condition can be alleviated through taking steroids or immunosuppressive agents, while approximately 10 to 20 percent of children with Nephrotic Syndrome fail to response to steroid. So we should apply different for this kind of patient according to their own condition.
What are root causes of Nephrotic Syndrome?
Generally, immune complexes will discharge out of the body through blood circulation. When the immune system is disturbed, immune complexes will deposit in the blood and cause some immune disorders. As a group of clinical symptoms, Nephrotic Syndrome occurs easily when a lot of immune complexes build up in the kidney.
Mononuclear macrophage neutrophils, eosinophils, platelet and inflammatory medium also will cause the damage to glomerular barrier function. As a result, a heavy loss of protein which is a main symptom of Nephrotic Syndrome will occur.
Treatment for steroid-resistant Nephrotic Syndrome patient
Since Nephrotic Syndrome is caused by immune reactions and damaged glomerular barrier function, the ultimate goal of the treatment is to block immune reactions and repair damaged kidney function. Steroids are commonly used to block the immune reactions and prevent further kidney damage, but they can do nothing to repair damaged kidney function. Therefore, steroids can’t help treat Nephrotic Syndrome in some cases.
Immunotherapy, combined with herbal medicines and blood purification tech, can not only help block immune reactions, but also can repair the damaged kidney function. Through enhancing self-curative ability and regulating immune system, the patient’s condition will be remitted greatly.
If you want to know more details about the treatment for steriod-resistant patient or want to treat Nephrotic Syndrome well, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment Nephrotic Syndrome Steroid-Resistant
- Pre: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy for the Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
- Next: Prednisone for the Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis