Prednisone for the Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome2016-10-11 16:50
Prednisone is often prescribed for the treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome, it plays an important role in inhibiting inflammation and immune reaction, and eliminate proteinuria. However, it may cause some side effects for Nephrotic Syndrome patient if they take this medication in a long time.
What are the side effects of Prednisone?
1. You are more vulnerable to infection
Prednisone will weaken your immune system, so you become susceptible to the bacteria or virus or the infection you already have will be worsen.
Take some methods as soon as you find your infections. To treat the infection, you can choose some antibiotics which can be metabolized by your liver rather than your kidney. At the same time, reducing the dose of prednisone or stopping completely may be necessary.
2. You may have face or eye swelling, short of breath, urticaria and chest pain. These symptoms are usually caused by a large dose of prednisone injected into the vein quickly.
Changing the dose can remit these symptoms, but you must consult your doctor before reducing the dose.
3. Dangerous high blood pressure may occur
Severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breath and uneven heartbeats all remind you of dangerous high blood pressure.
High blood pressure can aggravate your Nephrotic Syndrome, so you should take some antihypertensive agents to control your blood pressure.
You may also suffer some other pains, all of those can affect your life greatly. What’s more, they cannot be relieved totally just by those measures we mentioned above. So here i recommend you to take Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, it can replace Prednisone to control Nephrotic Syndrome. What’s more, it won’t bring any sife effet.
If you are interested in this treatment for Nephrotic Syndrome or want to relieve those side effects caused by Prednisome, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment Nephrotic Syndrome Prednisone
- Pre: Treatment for Steroid-Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome Patient
- Next: How to Treat Nephrotic Syndrome with Creatinine 8.9
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis