How to Control High Blood Pressure for Nephrotic Syndrome Patients2014-01-07 02:03
How to control high blood pressure for nephrotic syndrome patients? This is a common question we received from the nephrotic syndrome patients who also have high blood pressure. As we know, high blood pressure is one of the common leading causes of kidney disease, in turn, the kidney disease can also cause high blood pressure. So in order to control the high blood pressure for nephrotic patients, we should fist know whether the high blood pressure cause nephrotic syndrome, or the nephrotic syndrome cause high blood pressure.
If the high blood pressure occurred before the patients get nephrotic syndrome, they need to have medicines to control their high blood pressure, which will help reduce the further damage of kidneys. However, if the high blood pressure is caused by the kidney disease, they need to have treatment to remedy their kidney disease, which can help control the high blood pressure fundamentally.
why nephrotic syndrome can cause high blood pressure?
As we know, kidneys have the function of filtering the wastes and excess fluid in body, which will help clear the blood, regulate the electrolyte balance, and release hormones to regulate blood pressure. However, for nephrotic syndrome patients, they have the symptoms of proteinuria, edema, hypoalbuminemia and hyperlipidemia, which is caused the kidney damage. The loss of protein in urine and fluid retention can both cause high blood pressure.
How to control the high blood pressure for nephrotic syndrome patients?
1.Patients can take some medications which can help lower the high blood pressure effectively, besides, the well controlled blood pressure can also help slow down the progression of nephrotic syndrome. The common hypotensive drugs contain ACE inhibitors, ARBs and diuretics, which can lower high blood pressure and remit swelling.
2. Patients can also keep a kidney-friendly diet to control the high blood pressure. Nephrotic syndrome patients should keep a low-salt diet and limit the fluid intake, which can lower high blood pressure and relieve the swelling.
3. Besides, patients can also remedy the kidney damage, which can help control the high blood pressure fundamentally. There are some Chinese medicine therapies which can help repair the damaged kidney tissues, and improve the kidney function. Only the kidney function is effectively improved, they can function well to relive the symptoms of nephrotic syndrome patients.
Above are the treatments to control high blood pressure for nephrotic syndrome patients. If you still have some questions, you can ask our experts online.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Pre: Chinese Medicine for Nephrotic Syndrome
- Next: Treatment for Nephrotic Syndrome in 3 Years Old Child
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis