What Are The Symptoms Of Polycystic Kidney Disease2017-02-05 17:46
Polycystic Kidney Disease is a genetic disorder that causes many cysts to form in kidneys. The renal function is to remove toxins and extra fluid from the blood to develop urine. When a person has PKD, crowds of fluid-filled cysts grow up in the kidney, then the kidney will become bigger and bigger gradually. Also, many complications will appear. I will show you some complications of PKD.
Hypertension is caused by the growing cysts. Cysts can ware up the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system, and constrict the nearby organs.
Then the blood pressure goes up. It can also cause headache, poor appetite, vomiting and so on.
Back or side pain is because of the kidney hemorrhage, infection, organs pushed by the kidney.
Urinary tract or kidney infection on account of the low immune system and the toxins which are not removed from body.
Blood in the urine happened by reason of the broken cysts’ vessels.
Kidney failure. The cyst will damaged the kidney cells and vessels. Moreover, the complications of PKD will hurt the renal function. Then, the kidney will be damaged badly and take into kidney failure.
Bruise easily, aneurysms (bulging of the blood vessel walls) in the brain, abnormal heart valves and other symptoms.
If you have some of the above signs and symptoms, see the doctor to discuss what might be causing them.
If you want to gain more useful information or suffer from the symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease, please leave a message below or send an e-mail to email@example.com. We are glad to help you.
- Tag: Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Pre: Hot Flashes in PKD: How to Deal with It
- Next: What are Natural Treatments to Manage Proteinuria with PKD
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- What are Natural Treatments to Manage Proteinuria with PKD
- How to Remit Vomiting and Swelling with Nephrotic Syndrome
- Is Chinese Medicine Useful for Diabetic Nephropathy Patients
- Is There Any Natural Remedy to Treat Kidney Failure
- Can FSGS with 12% Renal Function be Treated
- How to Treat Itching Skin with Hypertensive Nephropathy