Tiredness in PKD with Creatinine 3.5:What Should We do?2014-03-15 05:37
Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) is a genetic kidney disease.Some PKD patients with Creatinine 3.5 feel tiredness.What should we do?Follow our descriptions and find the answers.If you are interested in solving your kidney problems,click our online doctors.
Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) has many cysts growing on the kidney.The cysts increase and enlarge day by day.With the enlarged and increasingly cysts,kidney structures are oppressed thus losing filtration functions.The filtration functions removes wastes and toxins out of the body in the form of urine.With the deposition of wastes and toxins,there are many complications following PKD patients.There are many symptoms following PKD patients.Patients feel backache,hematuria,high blood pressure and tiredness.
With complications,treatments for kidney disease patients become tricky.Creatinine 3.5 is a little higher for PKD patients.It is the best time to accept treatments.
Some patients may accept western medicines thus leading to kidney patients suffering from different side effects.What’s worse,they can only relive symptoms caused by PKD and PKD’s progression never stops.
Skin is one of the largest organ to help our body remove wastes and toxins successfully.Different Chinese herbals will be put into hot water.Patients have a bath with nurse’s guidance.Therefore medicines help our body to remove excess substances out of our body in the form of sweat.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a new application of Chinese Medicines.Comparing western treatment,they have advantages as follows:
Have fewer side effects
Repair renal damage
Recover renal functions
With those advantages,the development of PKD can be slowed down and the life expectancy for PKD patients is also prolonged at most.
If you are interested in our therapies to treat PKD,email to email@example.com with patient’s information and our experts give you a reply with specific guidance for free.
- Tag: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Tiredness in PKD PKD with Creatinine 3.5
- Pre: Polycystic Kidney Disease with Swollen Ankles
- Next: Stage 4 PKD:Treatment for Hematuria & Avoid Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Are The Symptoms Of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Hot Flashes in PKD: How to Deal with It
- What are the Causes of Bad Smell of Urine in PKD
- How to Treat Urine Incontinence Caused by Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Lower Back Pain in Polycystic Kidney Disease What are the Causes and How to Treat It
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis