PKD with High Blood Pressure How to Treat It2015-05-29 10:56
Polycystic Kidney Disease with high blood pressure how to treat it ? High blood pressure is one of the common symptoms of PKD, the good control of it is helpful for slow down the progression of PKD. Without good control the high blood pressure will make the disease more complex and will speed up the progression of this disease.
It is said that 4 out of 10 people with polycystic kidney disease will have high blood pressure which usually occurs in their 20s~30s. It attacks 50% to 70% of cases before any significant reduction in glomerular filtration rate within an average age onset of 30 years of age.
Why PKD patient will get high blood pressure ?
The high blood pressure caused by PKD is due to the clusters of cysts oppress the normal renal tissues, and then result in the renal anoxia, ischemia and renal hypoperfusion. Long-term oppression from the cysts leads to renal ischemia, just as I said before, and gives rise to the increase of renin. Increased renin angiotensin and therefore accounts for the shrink of blood vessels in kidneys. High blood pressure occurs as a result of all those chain reactions. What’s worse, the large amount of renin and angiotension aggravate the hypertension the other way round.
Medicines for high blood pressure
In the view of treatments for Polycystic Kidney Disease, many current treatments such as ACE inhibitors, angiotensin II receptor blockers, those drugs remain the most recommended drugs to treat hypertension in patients with PKD. But if you want to solve this problem permonatly you should treat this disease from its root, you know the enlarged cysts is the main cause of high blood pressure.
Here i recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy which is an innovation of traditional Chinese herb medicine, with the help of this therapy the enlarged cysts can be shrinked and inhibited.
If you want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating Polycystic Kidney Disease, you are welcome to contact our online doctor directly, we will try our best to help you.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: PKD Treatment Polycystic Kidney Disease PKD with High Blood Pressure
- Pre: I Have a Family Member with PKD Should I be Tested
- Next: How to Improve Kidney Function in Polycystic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Do Remedies Exist for One with PKD to Avoid Transplant
- Creatinine 6.5 with Hypertension: How to Enhance Renal Function for One with Polycystic Nephropathy
- Are There Any Effective Methods for Polycystic Nephropathy Patients with Protein Urine
- Creatinine 7.8 with Bigger Kidney: How to Reduce to a normal level for One With Polycystic Nephropathy
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis