Medicated Bath for Polycystic Kidney Disease2013-12-21 15:45
A new research find that medicated bath can help polycystic kidney disease patients to shrink the cysts on polycystic kidneys. Medicated bath is a traditional Chinese natural therapy for some kinds of chronic diseases.
Medicated bath therapy has a long history in China, and it is often used to remedy some chronic diseases and remit the symptoms, such as fatigue, poor appetite, pain, insomnia, obesity and soreness. In the medicated bath, there are some special herbs which can help remedy the disease. Through the whole body soaking in the bath water for 40--90 minutes, the therapy can help people regulate the whole internal environment.
After a long-term researches, nephrologists find that medicated bath is also helpful for polycystic kidney disease patients, and the main effects contain:
1. Shrink kidney cysts
In the medicated bath, doctors use special herbs for PKD patients, which can improve the blood circulation, and the blood flow to kidney arteries, the different pressure between blood vessels and kidney cysts will make the cysts fluids remove into the blood vessels. Then the cysts fluids can flow out from the urine, and the kidney cysts will become smaller.
2. Remit the symptoms
Traditional Chinese medicines have the function of regulating the whole body balance, and change the internal environment of PKD patients, which will make people remit their symptoms.
3. Control high blood pressure
For PKD patients, they often have the symptom of high blood pressure, and the uncontrolled kidney disease will make further damage of the kidney function. So patients should control their high blood pressure firmly. There are some herbs can put into the medicated bath which can help lower the high blood pressure.
Medicated bath is helpful for PKD patients, but there are some matters that patients should be attention.
- Patients should not keep hungry or full before medicated bath treatment
- If patients have much sweating during the bath, they need to drink some water.
- After the therapy finished, patients should stay in the bathroom for about 1hour.
- Keep the patients warm and avoid cold during the treatment.
After the medicated bath therapy, PKD patients will have some improvements on their sleep and appetite. Beside medicated bath therapy, PKD patients should also have some other effective treatments combined with it, which will remedy the PKD fundamentally. If you want to get more Chinese therapy for PKD, you can send e-maill to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always here to help you.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: PKD Treatment
- Pre: Chinese Herbs to Shrink Kidney Cyst in PKD
- Next: Is Acupuncture Helpful for Polycystic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Do Remedies Exist for One with PKD to Avoid Transplant
- Creatinine 6.5 with Hypertension: How to Enhance Renal Function for One with Polycystic Nephropathy
- Are There Any Effective Methods for Polycystic Nephropathy Patients with Protein Urine
- Creatinine 7.8 with Bigger Kidney: How to Reduce to a normal level for One With Polycystic Nephropathy
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis