How to Prolong Life Expectancy with Stage 4 CKD2013-09-23 12:02
Many stage 4 CKD patients ask us how long they can live. In fact it is hard to say since condition differs from individual to individual. If you want to prolong your life expectancy, you had better go to a specialized kidney disease hospital and receive formal treatment.
How to prolong life expectancy?
First. Find out the causes of your CKD. We all know that the most effective way to treat disease is to suit the remedy to the case. Only when you know the causes of your disease, can you have a better treatment and thus have more chance to prolong your life. For example, for one with kidney disease caused by disorder of immune system, he may experience various discomforts like high blood pressure and anemia. Under such a condition, if he knows nothing about the root cause of his kidney damages and just takes some medicines that can help to lower blood pressure and remit anemia, it is really hard to get his impaired kidney improved. In such a case, normalizing immune system plays an important role in preventing further kidney damages. Therefore, find out the causes or at least find out the leading cause of your kidney disease and then take medical measures according to the root cause.
Second. Control your complications and help recover your damaged kidney cells. Use western medicines which have quick effect, and when your condition is in a stable stage, use Chinese medicines that have good effect in recovering the damaged cells. It is the leading treatment of kidney diseases recently. For stage 4 patients, the most part of their kidneys have been damaged and many of these damaged parts are dead. If you use ordinary medicines, your damaged cells will never recover and more damaged cells will die. According to clinical studies, some Chinese medicines are effective in repairing injured kidney intrinsic cells. As long as injured kidney cells are recovered and able to work again, kidney function is improved.
Third. Mind your diet and be sure not eat foods that will add burden to your kidney. Many disease of CKD patients attack repeatedly. It is mainly due to careless eating, so eat what your doctor recommends. Generally speaking, the diet of stage 4 patients must be low sodium, low potassium and high quality protein. Besides, mind your living style: try not to smoke or drink, don’t be too tired and avoid to do heavy work. Take care of your body and help prolong your life start from yourselves.
From all the above, we have known the ways to prolong life expectancy. What you do decides whether you can have a better and longer life. If you have any questions, ask our free online doctor or send us an email email@example.com, we will answer your questions as soon as possible.
- Tag: CKD Prognosis
- Pre: The Prognosis of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: Is There Any Way to Recover Damaged Kidneys
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Stage 4 Kidney Disease with 26% Kidney Function Can I Live Like a Normal Person
- What Stage the Kidney Disease is in If Creatinine is 1.5 and GFR is 34
- Life Expectancy for Patients with Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease
- Can People Live a Normal Life with Only One Kidney
- Maximum Life Expectancy with Creatinine 7.9 without Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis