Is Stage 3 Renal Parenchymal Disease Serious2013-12-01 15:32
Is stage 3 renal parenchymal disease serious? This is a question from one of our recently received e-mails. Since some people don’t know the ponderance of getting kidney disease, they may have questions like this.
Once the kidneys get damaged, the kidney function will be affected badly. Renal parenchymal disease means the damage that occurs in renal parenchyma. There are millions of nephrons exists in the renal parenchymal area of each kidney. Nephrons are consisted of glomeruli and kidney tubules, and they have the function of filtering wastes and toxins in blood. If the renal parenchyma damages, the kidneys will fail to function well.
Depending on the glomerular filtration rate, renal parenchymal disease can be divided into 5 stages. In stage 3 renal parenchymal disease, the kidney function is moderately reduced and the GFR is 30-59 ml/min/1.73m2. In this stage, people will have some obvious symptoms, such as high blood pressure, foamy urine, blood urine and swelling. If the symptoms cannot be controlled effectively and timely, the kidney disease will quickly develop into stage 4 or even kidney failure which means kidneys lost most of their functions. Once people get kidney failure, their life quality will be decreased seriously.
Therefore, for kidney disease patients, no matter what stage they are in, they should pay more attention to their illness. Because early discovery and early prevention can leave more time to patients to get recovery and reduce the risk of developing into kidney failure. Stage 3 renal parenchymal disease patients should have effective treatment as soon as possible when they find their disease. Having early and effective treatment can slow down the progression of kidney damage and improve the kidney function.
Here, we are recommended Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to remedy stage 3 renal parenchymal disease. The therapy use traditional Chinese medicine combined and modern technology, and it has no side effects on patients. Through systematic treatment, stage 3 patients with renal parenchymal can get obvious improvements on their kidney function.
If you want to get further information of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, you can leave message to email@example.com.
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- Pre: Is There Any Way to Recover Damaged Kidneys
- Next: What can we expect when my grandmother has stage 3-4 CKD
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Stage 4 Kidney Disease with 26% Kidney Function Can I Live Like a Normal Person
- What Stage the Kidney Disease is in If Creatinine is 1.5 and GFR is 34
- Life Expectancy for Patients with Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease
- Can People Live a Normal Life with Only One Kidney
- Maximum Life Expectancy with Creatinine 7.9 without Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis