Can Chronic Kidney Disease & Creatinine 7.6 Be Reversed by Dialysis2014-07-24 06:55
Can Chronic Kidney Disease and creatinine 7.6 be reversed by Dialysis? In this article, let’s discuss this question and find the corresponding answer. Prefer to talking directly? Chat with our online doctor for free and professional help.
What does Chronic Kidney Disease and Creatinine 7.6 mean?
This diagnosis indicates that the patient has developed into end-stage renal disease (ESRD) wherein most of kidney function has been lost. The kidneys are unable to function adequately to maintain alive. So patient need to take prompt treatment in order to prevent fatal renal failure.
Can Chronic Kidney Disease and creatinine 7.6 be reversed by dialysis?
Actually, the answer is “NO”. As a kind of renal replacement therapy, dialysis can only replace part of the kidneys’ function and relive severe symptoms. But, it fails to stop the disease’s deterioration or prevent its aggravation. Under this therapy, patient will still deteriorate over time.
Is there any alternative treatment to reverse Chronic Kidney Disease and creatinine 7.6?
At present, there is still not yet a cure for this serious kidney disorder. So it is hard to reverse the disease. However, the nation’s famous kidney experts have found effective medical treatment to deal with the condition. It is called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a holistic approach. Specific medicine prescription is given depending on unique disease situation. By taking this remedy, kidney disease will not aggravate further, kidney function will become better, and increased creatinine level can be brought down naturally.
If you are interested to learn more detailed introduction about our treatment, please check Here. Hope it really helps for your better understanding. Anything unclear? Feel free to let us know. Take care please!
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms CKD and creatinine 7.6 creatinine 7.6 on dialysis
- Pre: What Happens If Your Creatinine Level is 7 with CKD
- Next: Relationship Between Hypertension and Chronic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis