Why Swelling Occurs in Patient with Chronic Kidney Disease2014-09-03 03:42
Swelling is one common symptoms of Chronic Kidney Disease, usually it occurs in eyelid, face and foot. It is caused by inflammatory or extra fluid accumulate in the kidney. When there are swelling happens, that means your kidney has been damaged in some ways.
What should people do after edema occurred ?
First, you should control water and salt intake, both of them will make your edema worse. Then, you should avoid strenuous exercise or make yourself too tired, they are not helpful to lower the edema. The last thing but not the latest thing is to get proper treatment timely, that can help to solve this problems from the root. A good treatment can help to reduce the swelling and cure the disease at the same time.
Foot bath therapy is one of the unique therapies in curing Chronic Kidney Disease, it has remarkable effect in anti-swelling, what is more, it has no any side-effects and can lower the swelling naturally. Besides that, it can help to excrete the toxins inside the body out of it by skin. Combined with Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and other unique cure methods, it can cure this disease or at least can help people live better and longer. For people who are in the early phase of this disease, with the help of those therapies, they have a chance to get recovery by improving their kidney function. For patients who are in the advanced stage of this disease, they still have a chance to suffer less pain. If you want to know more details about those therapies, you can chat with our online doctor or leave messages to us.
For further informations about Chronic Kidney Disease or the cure method of it, you can email us. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms Swelling in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Pre: Relationship Between Hypertension and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: The Reasons of Shrunk Kidney in Chronic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis