What Does It Mean When Your Creatinine Level Is 3.82014-12-03 17:09
Creatinine 3.5 is higher than the value of normal range (0.5-1.3), then what does it means ? In clinic, creatinine is measured to know about kidney function, so creatinine 3.5 indicate your kidney function has declined and your kidneys have been damaged moderately.
Creatinine level is tested to reflect kidney condition, as the maintenance of a normal serum creatinine is based on healthy kidneys. In our daily life both sudden high intake of meat and drastic physical exercises can cause accumulation of creatinine in blood, leading to slightly elevated creatinine level. Well, as kidneys can help to discharge excess creatinine, serum creatinine go back to normal range within one or two days. Therefore, a healthy kidney is the key point for a normal serum creatinine.
What does it mean when your creatinine level is 3.8 ?
Generally, the creatinine level will not increase, only when the kidney function down to 50%. So in clinic, creatinine 3.8 means your disease now are in stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease and your kidneys have been damaged moderately.
As we all know, creatinine is one of the toxins produced in the body and together with other wastes, they are normally discharged out of the body by kidneys. Creatinine 3.8 not only mean there are excess creatinine, but also indicates kidneys have been failed to discharge other toxins.
Under such a condition, wastes and toxins will build up in the blood quickly, which may cause a series of unnecessary health problems.
From the above we know that creatinine level 3.8 means the kidneys now are damaged moderately, so as a patient with this situation they should take actions timely to prevent it from increasing. If you need any help in lowering it or treating kidney disease, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or leave messages to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: High creatinine level CKD Symptoms Creatinine level 3.8
- Pre: Burning Pain During Urination and Back Pain may Associated with Kidney Disease
- Next: Stage 3 CKD Have Problem with Memory and Brain Fog What is the Reason and Treatment
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis