Burning Pain During Urination and Back Pain may Associated with Kidney Disease2014-11-09 17:21
Usually, burning pain during urination is typically caused by inflammation of the urethra or bladder. But do you know that it also may associated with kidney disease.
Generally, the most common causes of burning or pain during urination are Bladder infection (cystitis), it is easy to be cured. But once it relapse again and again, it may cause kidney infection, even bigger disease. So we should pay high attention to it rather than ignore it.
In people who have pain or burning during urination, certain symptoms and characteristics are cause for concern. They include
Pain in the back or side (flank pain)
Immune system disorders
Repeat episodes (including frequent childhood infections)
A known urinary tract abnormality
If you got these symptoms you should try you best to control it, if left untreated, kidney disease may be induced.
Usually, Kidney infections are caused by a bacteria. The specific type of bacteria can vary. The bacteria most often comes from an untreated bladder infection .
From the above we can know that inflammation that results in burning or pain is usually caused by infection, it is easy to reverse, but if left untreated, Kidney Infection, even Chronic Kidney Disease will be caused. So if you fell burning pain during urination and back pain, you should pay high attention to it, because that may indicate your have got kidney disease.
In one word, burning pain during urination and back pain may associated with kidney disease, so once you get it, you need take actions to control it, thus to prevent kidney disease. If you need any help in curing your disease, you can contact our online doctor or send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Burning Pain During Urination and Back Pain
- Pre: Kidney Shrink the Common Reasons and Treatment of It
- Next: What Does It Mean When Your Creatinine Level Is 3.8
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis