My Hair is Falling Out Badly is It Caused by the Kidney Disease and What Can I Do2014-12-11 17:11
I was just diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease. My hair is falling out badly. Is it because of the kidney disease and what can I do ? Actually, there are many reasons can induce hair falling, kidney disease is one of them. Next let us see some details about it.
1. Long-terms of nervous, bad mood is one of the common causes of hair falling, it even can occurred in healthy people.
2. Medicines like immunosuppressor also can induce hair falling
3. Bad diet habit and living habit can be one of the reasons, such as long-terms of smoking and drinking
4. Immunity dysfunction disease such as Lupus erythematosus and ulcerative colitis also can cause hair falling
5. Infections caused by fungi and bacteria may lead to inflammation and thrombus, thus affect the circulation of blood, so the hair may falling due to lack of nutrition
Except the above factors, kidney disease and some other disease also can induce hair falling. So if you want to solve this problem, you should know clear the underlying reasons.
In one word, hair falling can be caused by kidney disease, so for people with hair falling caused by this disease, thy ways to solve this problem are to find a proper treatment and form a healthy living habit, and remember that do not let yourself too tired.
If you need any help in treating kidney disease or want to know information about the treatment of this disease, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or send email to us, we are here waiting to help you. Our email: email@example.com
- Pre: Stage 3 CKD Have Problem with Memory and Brain Fog What is the Reason and Treatment
- Next: What are the Symptoms of Anemia in Kidney Disease and How to Treat It