What are the Symptoms of Anemia in Kidney Disease and How to Treat It2014-12-26 13:34
What are the symptoms of anemia in kidney disease and how to treat it ? Actually many people with kidney disease may experience anemia, but some of them even do not relize it only after it affect their life greatly. Next i will share you some information about anemia in kidney disease, hoping it can help you in some degree.
Why people should pay special attention to Anemia ?
Anemia is a condition in which the body has fewer red blood cells than normal. Red blood cells carry oxygen to tissues and organs throughout the body and enable them to use energy from food. With anemia, red blood cells carry less oxygen to tissues and organs—particularly the heart and brain—and those tissues and organs may not function as well as they should.
What are the symptoms of anemia in chronic kidney disease ?
fatigue, or feeling tired
problems with concentration
difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
What are the complications of anemia in chronic kidney disease ?
Heart problems are a complication of anemia and may include an irregular heartbeat or an unusually fast heartbeat, especially when exercising.
The harmful enlargement of muscles in the heart.
Heart failure, which is a long-lasting condition in which the heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs.
How to anemia in kidney disease ?
Usually, docotr will prescribe some medicines for people to solve this problem in a short time, but if you want to solve it permanently, you should improve the kidney function which is the mainly cause of anemia in kidney disease. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can help to improve kidney function by repairing the damaged kidney tissues and protecting the remaining ones.
If you want to know more information about anemia in kidney disease or need any help in treating kidney disease, you are welcome to contact our online doctor, we are here waiting to help you.
- Tag: CKD Symptoms How to treat anemia in kidney disease Symptoms of anemia in kidney disease
- Pre: My Hair is Falling Out Badly is It Caused by the Kidney Disease and What Can I Do
- Next: Why Kidney Disease Patient Need to Take Some Quality Protein
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis