Can Dehydration Affect Creatinine Level in Chronic Kidney Disease2015-01-22 11:38
Can dehydration affect creatinine level in chronic kidney disease ? In fact, the transient increases in creatinine can be caused by dehydration. But you know that there are many factors can affect the creatinine level, so if you want to know whether the high creatinine level is caused by dehydration or not, you should make further diagnosis.
Why people should make clear the underlying causes of high creatinine level ?
Knowing clear about the underlying causes of high creatinine level is helpful for lowering it. For those induced by non-pathological factors, there is no need to treat it. With the inducers dissapear it will back to normal level gradually. If it is caused by pathological factors, you should take proper treatment right now.
Factors that can cause creatinine level increase
In addition to kidney diseases and dehydration, other conditions that can cause elevated creatinine levels include heart failure, dehydration, excessive blood loss that causes shock, gout, strenuous exercise, muscle injury, etc.
How to lower the high creatinine level caused by dehydration ?
Drinking fluids is usually enough for mild dehydration. It is better to drink small amounts of fluid often, instead of trying to force large amounts of fluid at one time.
Electrolyte solutions or freezer pops are very effective. These are available at pharmacies. Sports drinks contain a lot of sugar and can cause or worsen diarrhea. In infants and children, avoid using water as the primary replacement fluid.
But no matter how, for kidney disease patient if they want to lower the high creatinine level permanently, they should cure the disease totally. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the natrual ways to solve the kidney problem is loved by more and more people, if you are interested in it, you can chat with our online doctor.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating kidney disease or lowering the high creatinin level, you are welcome to leave message below.
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Chronic Kidney Disease Dehydration in chronic kidney disease
- Pre: Skin Problem in Chronic Kidney Disease How to Solve It
- Next: How to Treat Fluid Retention in Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis