How to Treat Fluid Retention in Kidney Disease2015-02-01 14:51
How to treat fluid retention in kidney disease ? The treatment of fluid retention in patient is to reduce the loss of protein into the urine and to restrict salt in the diet. Knowing the causes of it is helpful for treating it, so hope you can learn more about it.
The causes of protein in urine
The loss of protein in the urine may be reduced by the use of ACE inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers. Both categories of drugs, which ordinarily are used to lower blood pressure, prompt the kidneys to reduce the loss of protein into the urine.
ACE inhibitor drugs include:
Lisinopril (Zestril or Prinivil)
Angiotensin receptor blockers include:
Certain kidney disease may contribute to the loss of protein in the urine and the development of edema. A biopsy of the kidney may be needed to make a diagnosis of the type of kidney disease, so that treatment may be given.
How to treat fluid retention in kidney disease ?
A good diet is helpful for relieving fluid retention in kidney disease but it is not enough, so that demand us to seek help from treatment.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese herb medicine, it can solve the kidney problem without make further damage to the kidneys. Cooperated with Western Medicine, it can cure the kidney disease effectively in a short time. If you want to know more detail about this therapy, you can leave message to us.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating kidney disease, do not hesitant to contact us by email, we will try our best to help you. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Fluid retention in kidney disease
- Pre: Can Dehydration Affect Creatinine Level in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: Constipation in Kidney Disease What are the Causes and How to Treat It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis