Creatinine Level of 3.6 What does that Means in Chronic Kidney Disease2015-02-15 16:52
“I have just been told I have a creatinine level of 3.6. What does this mean ?” Usually, after you done some urine and blood test, the doctors will tell you some corresponding numbers. And creatinine here we mentioned is the serum creatinine, it is one of the indicator of kidney disease. Then what can we know from the number of 3.6 ?
What does creatinine level of 3.6 means in chronic kidney disease ?
In clinic, creatinine 3.6 caused by pathological factors means the kidneys have been damaged moderately and now the disease is in stage 3, which is a vital stage of kidney disease. With good control, the progression of this disease can be delayed and controlled well. But without good control, this disease may goes worse rapidly. So that demand the patients who are in this situation pay high attention to it and take actions timely to prevent this disease goes worse.
How to lower the high creatinine level ?
You know that the high creatinine level is caused by kidney disorder, so if you want to lower it you should to correct the kidney disorder first.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a relatively new treatment for chronic kidney disease which has been proved in clinic to be effective and convenient. It can relieve symptoms such as high creatinine level, swelling, proteinuria, hematuria; control complications such as lowering the risk of heart problems. What is more important, it can help repair renal damages so as to block the process of renal fibrosis and gradually restore kidney functions.
Have you got the answer you want ? If you have other questions or need any help in treating chronic kidney disease or lowering the high creatinine level, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: High creatinine level CKD Symptoms Chronic Kidney Disease Creatinine 3.6
- Pre: What are the Symptoms of Kidney Shrinkage and How to Treat It
- Next: Is there Any Type of Herb for Kidney Disease Patient with Severe Edema
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis