Have Dark Urine be Careful of Your Kidneys2015-06-23 14:15
“If you have dark urine, you should be careful of your kidneys.” the nephrologist said. Kidney disease is one of the “silence killer”, it is not a single disease but a name of a series of disease related with kidneys. It is hard to be aware of it in the early stage, but that not means you cannot aware it. Actually, we can notice this disease from the changes of urine, that is because one of the main function of kidney is to produce urine, so once the kidney goes worse, it can be reflected in urine.
Just as we mentioned above the dark urine is a signal of kidney disease. In addition, bubbles in urine also can be a signal of kidney disease. Except that if your urine output increase or decrease greatly that also may indicate kidney problem. So do not ignore the signals the urine gives us, once you found any abnormal go to the hospital to make further diagnosis. The earlier you can get the proper treatment, the greater the chances you can get to live like a normal person.
If i was diagnosed to be kidney disease patient what should i do ?
Once you are diagnosed to be kidney disease patient, you should not panic, the first thing is to cooperated with your doctor to find the most effective therapies for your disease. Do keep a positive attitude that is very helpful for treating kidney disease. Then a fit diet is also in demand. If you can get the proper treatment at the early stage of this disease, you may have a chance back to normal life.
If you need any help or have other questions about kidney disease, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor directly or leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Dark Urine in CKD Have Dark Urine be Careful of Your Kidneys
- Pre: High Blood Pressure with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: Protein Leakage will Cause What Problem and How to Solve Them
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis