Kidney Disease with High Creatinine Level How to Bring It Down2015-07-06 16:09
Kidney disease with high creatinine level how to bring it down ? As we all know high creatinine level is one of the indicator of kidney disease, so the high creatinine level always make the patient annoyed a lot, so patients are trying their best to lower it down.
The normal levels of creatinine
The typical reference range for women is considered 0.5 to 1.0 mg/dL (about 45-90 mol/l), for men 0.7 to 1.2 mg/dL (60-110 mol/l). While a baseline serum creatinine of 2.0 mg/dL (150 mol/l) may indicate normal kidney function in a male body builder, a serum creatinine of 0.7 mg/dL (60 mol/l) can indicate significant renal disease in a frail old woman. More important than absolute creatinine level is the trend of serum creatinine levels over time. A rising creatinine level indicates kidney damage, while a declining creatinine level indicates improving kidney function.
What does the High creatinine levels may indicate ?
Acute tubular necrosis
Eclampsia (a condition of pregnancy that includes seizures)
Pre-eclampsia (pregnancy-induced hypertension)
Reduced renal blood flow (shock, congestive heart failure)
Urinary tract obstruction
How to bring the high creatinine level down ?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese herb medicine, it has four main functions, by those function it can repair the damaged kidney tissues and protect the remaining ones from further damage, thus to improve the kidney function. With the kidney function improved, the high creatinine level will be lowered.
if you want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Kidney Disease High creatinine level CKD Symptoms
- Pre: Protein Leakage will Cause What Problem and How to Solve Them
- Next: Why the Creatinine Level Waves in Stage 3 Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis