Why the Creatinine Level Waves in Stage 3 Kidney Disease2015-07-07 15:49
Why the creatinine level waves in Stage 3 kidney disease ? That is because in stage 3 kidney disease, the kidneys need to do double work sometimes even three times than before. So your creatinine could wave in a range. However it will not last for a long time for this situation. You know if you work for double time than before will you continue for a long time? You will be tired soon after some time. It is the same for your kidneys.
When condition goes to Renal Fibrosis stage, the symptoms start to occur, such as high blood pressure, anemia, electrolyte disturbance, swelling, poor immunity etc. Patients are given symptomatic treatment to solve these discomforts, these medicines are right, but far from enough to solve the root. With more and more renal scarring come into being, the patients will have to do dialysis then transplant at last.
Once the disease fall into stage 4, it will be difficult to recover. You know once your kidney cells become lesions it will be difficult to save it again. So in stage 3 kidney disease, the most important thing is to save your kidney cells when they injured but not died. It is still reversible now. It is the critical stage to treat your disease.
As a kidney disease patient you need to receive system treatment as soon as possible. Not only medicines for the symptoms. If you can cure this disease from its root, those damaged kidney cells will be repaired and the kidney function will be improved. Then these complications will disappear soon.
Here we use the Micro Chinese medicine. Then we use Chinese herbal medicine together with special machine to let the medicine go into the kidneys to help repair the damaged kidney cells. Also you need the immune therapy to adjust your whole immune system.
If you want to know more about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Creatinine Level stage 3 Kidney Disease
- Pre: Kidney Disease with High Creatinine Level How to Bring It Down
- Next: What Does Colorless Urine Indicate and How to Treat It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis