What Does Colorless Urine Indicate and How to Treat It2015-07-12 15:59
What does colorless urine indicate and how to treat it ? To be frankly, kidney disease can be decided by the color of urine. For normal person, the urine color is pale yellow or deep yellow. Hematuria indicates the serious kidney damage.
How to treat colorless Urine in diabetic nephropathy ?
Diabetic Nephropathy has distinctive features which has high blood sugar. With long-time high blood sugar, renal nephron are damaged gradually. As the renal nephron is damaged, kidney functions decrease. The decreasing renal functions bring the deposition of wastes and toxins in the blood which can cause further kidney damage.
Diabetic Nephropathy is also a serious kidney damage. With poorly controlling of the progression of Diabetic Nephropathy, End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) is the fatal destiny.
How to treat Kidney failure ?
The blood contains lots of wastes and toxins in diabetic nephropathy. Blood Purification focuses on removing all toxic substances out of our body thus reliving the burden on the kidneys and preventing further kidney damage. Blood Purification includes plasma exchange, immune absorption, hemodialysis, hemofiltration and hemoperfusion, which are the best and advanced techniques in the world.
Chinese medicines are used externally and make an elevation thus inventing Hot Compress Therapy. Hot Compress Therapy has the mild function of repairing kidney damage and improving renal functions. We need to find the BL 23 Acupoints firstly. It is the access for hot compress therapy so as to enter into kidney and work on kidney. Hot Compress Therapy has many successful cases and lets lots of people live a happy and long life. Most importantly, it repairs the damage on the nephron from root perspective.
If you want to know more information about Hot Compress Therapy or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Colorless Urine How to Treat Colorless Urine
- Pre: Why the Creatinine Level Waves in Stage 3 Kidney Disease
- Next: Why CKD will Cause Bad Taste in Throat and How to Treat It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis