What does Proteinuria Means in Chronic Kidney Disease2015-10-13 13:30
What does proteinuria means in Chronic Kidney Disease ? As we all know, there is no much symptoms in early stage of kidney disease, as this disease goes to worse many symptoms will appear, and Proteinuria is one of the most common symptoms.
What does proteinuria means in chronic kidney disease ?
You know the protein's main function in the blood is to stabilize the pressure there, enabling the water to stay in the blood. If the protein get lost, the pressure will reduce, and the water will deviate from the blood but enter the space between the tissue, causing the swelling. Too much protein get lost from the blood will inevitably thicken the density of the blood, and that contributes the potential risk for the thrombus.
Meanwhile, the protein leakage reflects the damage to the filtration membrane of the kidney. Too much protein squeezing through the membrane will accelerate the decline of the kidney function at a rather high speed. Actually lots of kidney disease can develop at a stable speed, and through the reasonable treatment, it can get a fine recovery. Just because of the acute factors, we lose lots of treatment opportunity, and the disease develops to kidney failure finally.
How to treat proteinuria in chronic kidney disease ?
You know China is rather famous for the Chinese herb remedy with little side effects and the Chinese herb medicine has been proved to be with great effectiveness in improving the blood circulation inner the kidney and protecting the kidney function. As the disease goes well, those symptoms like Proteinuria will disappeared gradually.
As you know the traditional Chinese Medicine will take a long time to work, so the experts invented a new treatment based on it, which is known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherpay. The researches have proved that this treatment can treat kidney disease effectively.
If you want to know more information about this treatment or need any help in treating chronic kidney disease, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: CKD Symptoms Chronic Kidney Disease Proteinuria
- Pre: What Can the High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease Tells Us
- Next: How to Treat Proteinuria in Chronic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis