What Can the High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease Tells Us2015-09-21 15:04
Creatinine level as one of the most common symptoms of kidney disease, it can give us lots informations about our kidneys. Then what can the high creatinine level in kidney diseaes tells us ?
What can the high creatinine level tells us ?
As we all know the creatinine is the waste of muscle metabolism and should be filtered through our kidneys' glomeruli and then discharged out by urine. If the glomeruli has been damaged and GFR(glomerular filtration rate) decreases, these wastes will not be let off, then these toxins will accumulate in the blood, that is why the serum creatinine shows high. Therefore, high creatinine means high toxins in body. Generally speaking once the creatinine level is higher, there is more than 50% renal function has been damaged.
However, to be honest, the creatinine is just an index of the renal function. The lowering of the creatinine doesn't mean the renal function has been improved. Do not always focus on the creatinine, the key point for us is to clear up the excessive creatinine in the blood to create a relatively stable and pure internal internal environment for the next step. The next step is to have the damaged kidney restored, which is the basis of the cure of the kidney problems.
How to decrease the high creatinine level in kidney disease ?
In fact, medicines such as Ketosteril and some Diuretics are helpful for decreasing the high blood pressure, but just temporary. Compared with those medicines, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can decrease the high creatinine level permanently by repairing the damaged kidney tissues and improving the kidney function.
If you want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Kidney Disease High creatinine level CKD Symptoms
- Pre: Skin Itching in Kidney Disease How to Treat It
- Next: What does Proteinuria Means in Chronic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis