Does Creatinine 2.5 and Urea 93 Indicate Kidney Disease2016-02-23 11:04
Does creatinine 2.5 nd urea 93 indicate kidney disease? In fact, both of creatinine and urea level are the indicators of kidney disease, especially the creatinine level. In clinic, exclude the non-pathology factors, creatinine 2.4 means the disease now is in stage 3 and the kidney function is lower than 60%.
In this stage, if people can get a proper treatment timely, the disease can be delayed, even reversed. If left untreated, the disease may goes to worse, Kidney Failure, even Uremia will occur, which is a life-threatening disease. So that demand the patient to take systematic treatment right now.
What kind of treatment is helpful for lowering the creatinine level and urea leval?
There are two kinds of Medicine, which are Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine. Compared with Western Medicine, Chinese Medicine is more natural, it can treat the disease in a mild way, that is to say, it can treat this disease without making further damage to the kidney. What’s more, it can solve the kidney problem from it’s root, so it is now very popular around the world, the most well-known one is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, which can improve the kidney function, even reverse the disease by repairing the damaged kidney tissues and protecting the residual ones from further damage. With the help of it, more and more people have back to normal life.
If you want to know more information about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney disease, please do not hesitant to contact us by email, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Creatinine 2.5 Urea 93
- Pre: Creatinine 3.8 and BUN 7.2 Means What for Kidney Disease Patient
- Next: How to Treat Dark Urine in Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis