How to Treat Dark Urine in Kidney Disease2016-02-28 18:46
How to treat dark urine in kidney disease? Dark urine means blood in urine (Hematuria), it is one common sign of kidney disease. Hematuria refers to the presence of red blood cells in urine. It is categorized into two parts, both gross hematuria and microscopic hematuria, the former type can be seen by naked eyes that is what we said dark urine, and the latter type just can be seen by a microscopic.
What are the causes of dark urine in kidney disease?
After strenuous physical activities, hematuria can be found by naked eyes. And this can be related to traumas or breakdown of red blood cells.
Under certain circumstances, the usage of drugs like aspirin, penicillin and blood thinner heparin can also lead to blood in urine.
Urinary tract infections
It can occur when bacteria enters your kidneys from bloodstream. In addition to hematuria, other signs like fever, flank pain can also occur.
Inherited disorders Blood in urine can also occur in some genetic disorders like PKD, sickle cell anemia and alport syndrome.
Except for the aforesaid factors, kidney stone, enlarged prostate, glomerulonephritis, etc also can lead to hematuria.
How to treat dark urine in kidney disease?
If this is related to strenuous exercises, no treatment is needed, as this sign may disappear within a days or weeks; If it is due to urinary tract infection or kidney function, antibiotics will be used to treat infections; If it is due to usage of drugs, patients should stop taking the medications; As for kidney stones, the smaller stones can be flushed out of the body by drinking lots of water, and larger stones need to be removed by surgery.
If you want to know more information about how to treat dark urine or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can contact us by email, we will try our best to help you. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Dark Urine in Kidney Disease
- Pre: Does Creatinine 2.5 and Urea 93 Indicate Kidney Disease
- Next: Kidney Atrophy Means What and How to Treat It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis