Creatinine 5.3 Means What for Kidney Disease Patient2016-10-15 16:08
The normal level of creatinine for adult males is 0.6-1.2mg/dl, and for females, it is 0.5-1.1ma/dl. Creatinine 5.3 is much higher than the normal levels, which means the kidneys have been damaged very severely.
Creatinine 5.3 means what?
In general, the creatinine level will not increase obviously until more than a half of kidney function has been lost, that is because the kidneys have very strong compensatory ability.
According to the creatinine levels, renal insufficiency is divided into four stages. Creatinine 5.3 is about equal to 459.68umol/L, it belongs to Renal Failure stage, the third stage of renal insufficiency. You can also say it is in stage 4 chronic kidney disease. In many countries, when the condition develops Renal Failure, dialysis will be in the near future.
Is dialysis the only choice for patient with creatinine 5.3?
Once the condition develops into Renal Failure, there are no treatments can cure the disease. But it does not mean Renal Failure patients have to take dialysis or receive a kidney transplant. Though creatinine 5.3 means the severe kidney damage and poor kidney function, if a treatment can help patients repair the kidney damage and enhance kidney function, then dialysis and kidney transplant are likely to be avoided.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the effective treatment of kidney failure, it can help the patient avoid dialysis and renal transplant by anti-inflammation, anti-coagulationa, anti-thrombosis and enlarge blood vessels.
If you want to know more details about this treatment for kidney disease or want to treat kidney disease effectively, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: Kidneyfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Creatinine 5.3
- Pre: What Problems will Kidney Disease with Creatinine 3.5 Cause
- Next: Creatinine 3.1 with Serious Symptoms: What should I Do
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis