What Problems will Kidney Disease with Creatinine 3.5 Cause2016-10-13 16:50
Creatinine 3.5 means that the illness condition is in the decompensatory stage, in other words, it is in stage 3 kidney disease which is a very urgent stage to receive treatment, otherwise the disease will progressed into Renal Failure, then, the patien has to take dialysis.
What problems will kidney disease with creatinine 3.5 cause?
Kidney pain: Most patients with stage 3 CKD do not have kidney pain, but with some kinds of kidney problems, such asPKD or infections, they may have pain in the kidney area.
Fatigue: Patients with stage 3 CKD usually feel tried and fatigue is often caused by anemia.
Swelling: The kidneys are unable to control how much fluid stays in the body. Patients with stage 3 CKD may notice swelling in their lower legs, hands or face around the eyes. Because of swelling, someone could even feel short of breath.
Urination changes：Urine may be dark orange, brown, tea colored and proteinuria or blood in urine may also appear. Patients may urinate more or less, or get up at night to go to the bathroom.
Sleep problems: Some patients with stage 3 CKD may have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep for itching, muscle, muscle cramps or restless legs, which can torture patients a lot.
If patients with stage 3 CKD can receive the proper and prompt treatment, the illness condition may be reversed. While if the condition is delayed, the creatinine will keep increasing and it can develop into Renal Failure in a short time, in that case, patients will face dialysis or kidney transplant. After the kidney function can be enhanced, creatinine 3.5 will be reduced naturally.
If you want to know more information about the treatment of stage 3 CKD, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: Kidneyemail@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Creatinine 3.5
- Pre: Can We Treat Protein in Urine by Chinese Medicine Treatment
- Next: Creatinine 5.3 Means What for Kidney Disease Patient
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis