Why Kidney Disease Patient will Experience Abdominal Distention2016-11-17 16:14
People with abdominal distention and Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) must deeply understand this uneasy feeling-a sensation of elevated abdominal pressure and volume. Some of them called it belching, while others claim they feel nausea or they pass too much gas.
Why kidney disease patient will experience abdominal distention?
Nausea, vomiting, excessive production of gas, swelling, and other symptoms all may warn people with CKD to pay attention to abdominal distention, which is due to fluid retention and electrolyte imbalance. Normally, the kidney can remove excess water from the body and keep electrolyte balance. However, it indicates part or nearly all of kidney function has lost when Chronic Kidney Disease is diagnosed out. As a result, abdominal distention happens spontaneously.
How to treat Abdominal Distention caused by Kidney Disease?
To made a fit diet:
High-fiber foods and undigestible sugars have been known to worsen abdominal distention, so the sufferers should try to avoid these foods. High-fiber foods include bracken, cauliflower, spinach, pumpkin, Chinese cabbage, rape, etc, while undigestible sugars include raffinose, beans, cabbage, broccoli, and so on.
To protect kidney function:
Since damaged kidney function is the root cause of abdominal distention, the best treatment is to recover normal function of kidney rather than only taking some beano or other medications to remit this uneasy feeling. Fortunately, there is effective treatment to help these patients protect the kidney functioning units and repair the damaged ones.
If you have other questions about kidney disease or want to treat kidney disease effectively, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18633865632
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Abdominal Distention
- Pre: Creatinine 3.1 with Serious Symptoms: What should I Do
- Next: Hematuria in Kidney Disease: The Causes and Treatment
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis