Hematuria in Kidney Disease: The Causes and Treatment2016-12-19 17:06
Hematuria is a common symptom of kidney disease, it maybe accompanied by high creatinine level. Without good control, they may induce further damage to the kidneys.
What are the causes of hematuria in kidney disease?
Normally, our kidney is responsible to filter wastes including creatine. When our glomerular basement membrane is impaired, creatinine will build up in the body and some blood red cells will leak out of kidney. At that time, high creatinine level and hematuria will occur.
In addition, hematuria may also be caused by urinary tract infections. According to the causes, patients should take different medicines.
How to treat hematuria in kidney disease?
To be frankly, the root cause of hematuria is impaired kidney, so if we want to solve it, we need to recover part of kidney function and protect the residual function from further damage.
To the kidney tissues which haven’t been damaged completely, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is able to make them recover, while to the kidney damaged completely, there is no treatment at present to make it alive again.
With the kidney function repaired, those symptoms such as creatinine level and hematuria caused by kidney damage can be alleviated gradually. If the patients’ hematuria is caused by urinary tract infection, some antibiotics are also needed. Based on patients’ specific condition, different medicines will be prescribed. Besides, a strict diet is very important for the whole treatment.
If you have other questions about kidney disease or want to relieve Hematuria in kidney disease, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18633865632
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Hematuria
- Pre: Why Kidney Disease Patient will Experience Abdominal Distention
- Next: 10 Signs of Chronic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis