Protein Leakage in Kidney Disease2017-01-17 17:18
Protein Leakage is one of the most common symptoms of kidney disease, without control, it may induce some other problems and make further damage to the kidney.
What problems can protein leakage cause?
You know one of the protein's main function in the blood is to stabilize the pressure there, enabling the water to stay in the blood. If the protein get lost, the pressure will reduce, and the water will deviate from the blood but enter the space between the tissue, causing the swelling. Too much protein get lost from the blood will inevitably thicken the density of the blood, and that contributes the potential risk for the thrombus.
Meanwhile, the protein leakage reflects the damage to the filtration membrane of the kidney. Too much protein squeezing through the membrane will accelerate the decline of the kidney function at a rather high speed. Actually lots of kidney disease can develop at a stable speed, and through the reasonable treatment, it can get a fine recovery.
How to solve those problems caused by protein leakage?
In fact, all those problems caused by protein leakage is due to the bad kidney function, as long as we can find the ways to improve the kidney function the protein leakage will be solved and all those problems caused by it will disappeared with it.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an innovation of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, it can improve the kidney function by repairing the damaged kidney tissues and protecting the residual ones from further damage. With the help of this therapy, symptoms of kidney disease such as protein leakage will be solved gradually.
If you want to know information about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Protein leakage
- Pre: How to Control BUN in Kidney Disease
- Next: Causes and Treatment of Itchy Rash in Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis