What Does Occult Blood In Urine Mean For Kidney Disease Patients2014-02-19 07:05
What does occult blood in urine mean for kidney disease patients? Occult blood in urine is often diagnosed by a urine test, which means minority red blood cells in urine, and occult in urine is often a common symptoms for people with kidney disease.
Occult blood in urine is not the same as blood urine, and occult blood in urine cant be observed under the microscope and naked eyes. Occult blood in urine is often said as the occult blood +, which means there are 10 red blood cells which is observed under the high-power microscope. And 20 red blood cells in urine means occult blood ++, 30 red blood cells in urine means occult blood +++, 40 red blood cells means ++++.
When kidney disease patients find their urine test has +, it means their kidney inherent cells have been damaged, and the filtration function of kidneys has been damaged by the immune medium complexes. If they don’t have effective treatment, more and more glomeruli will be damaged and the kidneys will be damaged more and more seriously.
In order to control the symptom of occult blood in urine, kidney disease patients can prevent their occult blood in urine from these aspects.
1. Drink more water
For kidney disease patients who don’t have serious swelling, they can take more water in their daily life, which can help dilute the urine and prevent the formation of kidney stones, because kidney stones can also cause occult blood in urine.
2. Prevent urinary tract infection
Patients also need to prevent urinary tract infection, because it can easily cause occult blood in urine.
3. Remedy the kidney disease
The main cause of occult blood in urine is the damaged glomeruli, so patients need to have effective treatment to remedy their damaged glomeruli, which can help control the occult blood in urine fundamentally.
If you want to get the detailed treatment information, you can contact with our experts online, they will help you freely.
- Tag: CKD Symptoms
- Pre: Symptoms of Low Hemoglobin for Kidney Disease Patients
- Next: Treatment for Creatinine 4.8 in Stage 3 CKD
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis