What are the Common Symptoms for People with Diabetes
What are the common symptoms for people with diabetes? As we know, diabetes is a one of the most common causes of kidney disease, so people should pay attention to some common symptoms of diabetes and prevent the kidney damage.
Diabetes is a common endocrine metabolic disease, and people with diabetes often have the symptoms of polyuris, polydipsia, polyphagia and wight loss. However, in the early stage of diabetes, people may have no obvious symptoms. But we still should to know some other symptoms and signs that some diabetes patients may experience.
Symptoms of type 1 diabetes:
1. Easy infections. If type 1 diabetes patients get injuries, their wounds are difficult to recover and they may easily get infections on their injuries.
2. Eat more foods than normal. Because of the loss of sugar in urine, type 1 diabetes patients may be easy to feel hungry, so they may want to eat more foods than normal.
3. Losing weight easily. Due to the low utilization of sugar, more protein and fats will be decomposed. Therefore, though type 1 diabetes eat more foods than normal, they will still lose their weight easily. Besides, the loss of large amount of body fluid will also cause losing weight.
4. Blurred vision. Blurred vision is a common symptom for diabetes patients, as the high blood sugar can damage the eye sight.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes
1. Thirst and dry throat. Because of the high blood sugar, the blood viscosity will be increased, so patients will easily cause thirst and dry throat.
2. High blood pressure. The high blood sugar will increase the volume of the blood, which will cause elevated blood sugar.
3. Headache and dizziness. The high blood pressure and low blood sugar can cause these symptoms.
Besides, type 2 diabetes patients may have have some other symptoms such as fatigue, swelling, abdominal distension and constipation, desquamation of the skin, numb feet and blurred vision.
Above are the common symptoms of diabetes patients, people should pay attention to theses symptoms if they suffer from some of them. A long-term uncontrolled diabetes may cause kidney disease, which is diabetic nephropathy, and patients will experience some more serious symptoms and complications. Therefore, they should have effective treatments to control their high blood sugar in order to prevent the kidney damage.
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Previous：Can Diabetic Nephropathy Cause Protein in Urine
- Next：Chinese Medicine for Swollen Ankles in Diabetes
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Nausea in Diabetes and Kidney Disease What is the Reason and How to Treat It
- 9.2 Creatinine in Diabetes Can I Avoid Kidney Transplant
- 3.3 Creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease How to Avoid Dialysis
- Chinese Medicine for Swollen Ankles in Diabetes
- What are the Common Symptoms for People with Diabetes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- Is Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease Curable
- Lupus Nephritis with 10% Kidney Function is there any Chance to Cure It
- Are there any Alternative Treatments for Dialysis
- What is the Best Treatment for Kidney Disease Patient with GFR 54
- Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Phosphorus
- What Exactly is the Curative Effect of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy