Can Kidneys Recover from Stage 5 Kidney Disease Due to Lupus2014-06-30 06:50
Can kidneys recover from Stage 5 Kidney Disease due to lupus? Many patients have consulted us about this question. To help individuals who have similar doubt, we provide explanation as below. Read on or consult our online doctor for free and professional advice.
Can kidneys recover from Stage 5 Kidney Disease due to lupus?
Unfortunately, the answer is “NO”, as there is still not yet a cure for this kidney disorder. In most cases, kidney failure is permanent and there is no way to reverse the renal impairment.
Is dialysis or kidney transplant the only treatment for Stage 5 Kidney Disease due to lupus?
As renal replacement therapy, dialysis or kidney transplant fails to improve the kidney damage and prevent the disease’s aggravation. Under either of the option, the disease will still deteriorate in the future. Ultimately, complete renal failure is the result.
With the continual advancement of modern medical science, alternative treatment to dialysis or kidney transplant has been developed to treat Stage 5 Kidney Disease due to lupus effectively. It is known as Blood Pollution Therapy.
As a systematic treatment, Blood Pollution Therapy involves three parts, named remove blood stasis by blood purification methods, supplement essential elements to the blood, protect and improve the residual kidney function. On the basis of a precise diagnosis of patient’s illness situation, the most suitable medicine prescription can be given to ensure satisfying curative effects. To learn more detailed introduction, please click Here.
Though patients with Stage 5 Kidney Disease due to lupus can not be cure, they can take Blood Pollution Therapy to stop the disease’s progression so as to avoid dialysis or transplant. In this way, they can expect to live a greatly prolonged life span with improved quality of life.
- Tag: ESRD Diagnosis ESRD due to lupus
- Pre: Creatinine 5.3 in Renal Failure How to Avoid Dialysis or Transplant
- Next: Is a Creatinine Level of 9.1 on Dialysis in ESRD Good or Bad
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidneys are Working at 8% in ESRD without Dialysis Is It Dangerous
- Is a Creatinine Level of 9.1 on Dialysis in ESRD Good or Bad
- Can Kidneys Recover from Stage 5 Kidney Disease Due to Lupus
- Creatinine 5.3 in Renal Failure How to Avoid Dialysis or Transplant
- What does It Mean When Creatinine Level is 5.9 in ESRD
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis